The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 came into effect in October 2006 and applies to all non-domestic premises in England and Wales.
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 applies to:
- persons responsible for business premises;
- employers with business premises;
- self-employed persons with business premises;
- persons responsible for a part of a dwelling where that part is solely used for business purposes;
- charities or voluntary organisations;
- contractors with a degree of control over any premises;
- persons that are providing accommodation for paying guests.
Under the Order, the responsible person must carry out a Fire Safety Risk Assessment Form. This Fire Safety Risk Assessment Form template helps you comply with the requirements of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
The aims of the Fire Safety Risk Assessment are:
- to identify the fire hazards;
- to reduce the risk of those hazards causing harm to as low as reasonably practicable;
- to decide what physical fire precautions and management arrangements are necessary to ensure the safety of people in your premises if a fire does start.
Please note - the Fire Safety Risk Assessment Form template is already included with the Fire Safety Policy.
This Fire Safety Risk Assessment Form template is in Microsoft Word format, written in plain English, easy to use and edit.
Need Help Creating Your Template?
Let us check that your template has been edited correctly.
Need help with your template? Do you have questions on a template? Please get in touch!
You can use the phone number or contact form below to get in touch with us.
+44 (0) 208 870 5522
Can’t Find Your Template? Request It Now!
If we currently don’t have the template you need we can always draft it for you at no extra cost & 100% money back guaranteed, simply send us a no obligation request by filling in the form below.
We aim for a 7 day turnaround - you will receive an email notification when your template is ready for download from our website.