Night Worker Employment Contract
This agreement is suitable for hiring employees as night workers. Young employees cannot become night workers; however, there are some exceptions to this rule.
Night workers are entitled to the same rights that are available to other types of employees.
The limits on night working hours don’t apply:
- in jobs that need round-the-clock staffing, e.g. hospital work
- in an industry with busy peak periods, e.g. agriculture, retail, tourism, security and surveillance
- if there’s an emergency or an accident
- if a member of staff has to travel a long distance from home to work or constantly works in different places
- if a collective or workforce agreement excludes or changes the restriction on night work
We have recently drawn this agreement to cover all the legislative changes.
It is a requirement under the Employment Rights Act 1996 for Employers to provide their Employees with a written statement of their main terms and conditions of employment. This must be provided within 8 weeks starting from the commencement of Employment. This Apprentice Employment Contract contains all the main terms and conditions required under the Act.
This Night Worker Employment Contract contains the following clauses:
- Job Title and Description
- Place of Work
- Health Assessment
- Hours of Work
- Absence and Sick Pay
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedure
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Additional Policies
- Pension Scheme
- Collective Agreements
- Changes to Your Terms of Employment
- Alcohol and Drugs
- Third Party Rights
- Personal Information
- Governing Law
This Night Worker Employment Contract is in Microsoft Word format, written in plain English, easy to use and edit.
Need Help Creating Your Template?
Let us check that your template has been edited correctly.
Need help with your template? Do you have questions on a template? Please get in touch!
You can use the phone number or contact form below to get in touch with us.
+44 (0) 208 870 5522
Can’t Find Your Template? Request It Now!
If we currently don’t have the template you need we can always draft it for you at no extra cost & 100% money back guaranteed, simply send us a no obligation request by filling in the form below.
We aim for a 7 day turnaround - you will receive an email notification when your template is ready for download from our website.